Webinar: How to ROCK Your Personal Finances w/ Jenny Blake
How to ROCK Your Personal Finances: An iGrad Webinar with Jenny Blake
June 28th, 2011 – 5PM EST
Catch up on an incredible webinar in personal finance from iGrad, covering how to get started on the road to financial well-being, how to avoid and get out of debt, how to balance responsibility with enjoying the things you love, and much more!
A Bit About Jenny Blake
- Author: Life After College (http://www.LACBook.com)
- Blogger: http://www.LifeAfterCollege.org
- Career Development Program Manager at Google
- iGrad Partner and Personal Finance Rockstar!
Get Answers to Top Personal Finance Questions for College Students and Recent Grads
- Where’s the Best Place to Start When it Comes to Personal Finance?
- What Should You Do If You Are Already in Debt?
- The Latte Factor – How Can You Make Room for Things You Enjoy?
- How Can Young People Get Started Building Credit?
- What is the Single Biggest Mistake People Make With Their Money Management?
- What Online Resources Can Help With Your Personal Finances?
- Is Automatic Bill-Pay Ever a Good Idea?
- What Are the 3 Most Important Personal Finance Tips College Students And Recent Graduates Should Know?
- How Can I Align My Financial Goals with My Values